Friday, May 29, 2009

Spoon Me

A few weeks ago I was in a situation where we were trying to fit seven grown women in a small car. Why we were doing that is totally unimportant to the story. I didn't pay attention to what kind of car so I'll just say a Camry. It was small like that. To fit four of us in the back we all kind of sat on our hips instead of our butts. You know...spooning. I made some joke about my friendship with Shannon being complete now that we've spooned. One of the other ladies, who will remain nameless, asked what spooning was. We all explained it and she thought it was an inside joke. No, we insisted, it's a real thing that everyone knows about. Well, she didn't believe it.

Later we were driving around and saw this sign.


It's an ice-cream shop. How funny is that? But wait, it gets better.





I'm still not sure that it was enough to convince her. But we all know what spooning is. Right?

1 comment: