Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We had our annual tree trimming party tonight. We usually do it the Monday night after Thanksgiving. I put on Christmas music, set out cheese and crackers and the kids make themselves sick on eggnog. Usually I have the rest of the house decorated while the kids are in school but this time I was just too busy. We worked on it together and had a great time. I think we're going to have to break down and buy a new tree. Our artificial tree is dropping more needles than any real one I've ever seen. As always, it was a fun night and really got us ready for the season.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too busy? Doing what? LOL! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be nice. Busy playing is still busy. I was gonna make some crack about how if you can't be nice I'll stop playing with you. But that's just crazy talk.

    ReplyDelete