Monday, December 1, 2008

Yellow? Really?

So, Autumn's ipod died. Fortunately we are 16 days away from the end of the 2 year replacement plan. So Rob took her to Best Buy and after much agony (I don't care what your computer says, we did not return the ipod 2 days after we bought it. We gave it to her for Christmas and now it's here in our hot little hands. If we had returned it wouldn't the receipt, also in our hot little hands have the item crossed out with the word return written on it? And no, we won't pay the difference between what we paid and what they cost now, it's a replacement plan.) she got to pick out whatever color ipod she wanted. For anyone who read my previous ipod related post I would love, love, love a yellow ipod. Guess what color she chose. I guess if I can't have one, at least I can look at hers. Sooo pretty.

1 comment:

  1. If it were me, it would have broken 16 days after the replacement plan expired. That's kind of how things work in my family...at least lately. Yes, the yellow ones are pretty!

    ReplyDelete