Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flashback to........From the mouths of babes

You know those funny things your kids say that stick with the family forever, way past when the kids stop saying it? Here are some of ours:

Autumn: When you would ask her a question such as, "Did you make that mess?" or "What have you been up to?" and she didn't want get into more trouble for lying the answer was always. I don't want to tell you. I still use this one on Rob a lot.

Devin: If he wanted you to know that things were going good. It's so faaa and it's sooooooo good. (So far so good)

Siri: Most mornings: I'd like 2 eggs and 2 toast-es. She's now moved on to 2 eggs and 2 toasts.

2 comments:

  1. I say "I don't want to tell you" all the time! Last week Terri asked me who I voted for and I said, "I don't want to tell you!" Kids are so funny! I think I'll have two toast-es this morning for breakfast! BTW - Patrick just emailed and said he's coming home early! Tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete