Monday, November 17, 2008

Siri loves the leaves





Last year Siri and I ended up raking all the leaves by ourselves. I was dreading the job but everyone else was gone and it needed to be done so it was up to us. We ended up having so much fun and she was such a great helper. Once we got a humongous pile Siri had a great time swimming in them. This year I was actually looking forward to doing it with her again on her birthday, a no-school day. I figure I don't have very many more years of her wanting to help me so I needed to take advantage. Unfortunately, it rained that day and the next day the wind blew most of the leaves away. So, Saturday, while I was busy with other things, Rob blew and raked what was left from our yard and what was ours from the neighbors yard. Only seemed fair. Once he got his slightly less humongous pile Siri asked if she could go swimming in them. He kind of looked at her like she was crazy so we had to show him what she meant. This is the video of her showing him. And, of course, hamming it a little for the camera.


Last year, exhausted from busy day of raking and swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment