Monday, November 24, 2008

A great thing happened on this date in 197?

A very Happy Birthday to my good friend Shannon. Shannon is my oldest - wait that doesn't sound right - most enduring friend. I'm so grateful and blessed to have her in my life.

Top 10 reasons Shannon Rocks:

10. Great kids for my kids to be friends with.

9. Not afraid to wear a swimsuit at the pool.

8. Gets my butt off the couch and up the hill.

7. Not afraid to try anything at least once.

6. Hello, lunch!

5. Loyal beyond belief.

4. Hello, breakfast!

3. Listens to me rant like a crazy woman and pretends that
whatever I saw makes sense. She takes my side, even
why I'm clearly wrong.

2. Loves to do crazy stuff, like look at Christmas lights, that
other women of her advanced age are far too mature for.

1. The outhouse story - The first of countless times she made
me laugh till I almost peed.

Shannon, I hope you have the best birthday ever. Thanks for being my friend for the past (count em) 10 years.

P.S. I know when your b-day is. I didn't tell it to publish until today so I don't know why the date is wrong. Stupid blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a great friend. Just remember that my advanced age will never be as advanced as yours! LOL!

    P.S. What a hideous picture of me, couldn't you have found a better one? Am I really that ugly? It is my birthday ya know, that means I should look good and you like crap...LOL again!

    ReplyDelete