Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autumn turns 15

Autumn turned 15 today. She was so excited she could hardly stand it. She overheard me telling Rob a couple of weeks ago that I'm glad we don't have to fork over 60K this month for a Quincenera and thought that she would try to use that to fanagale herself a better birthday. I reminded her that she's Mormon...and white...so it's not like she was being picked on for not getting one. Not sure she's buying it. She was a good sport about her little family dinner and party though. I pointed out that she didn't want to overshadow her own sweet 16 next year. Oh no! What have I done? Anyway.....


Here she is last night as a 14 year old.



And this morning as a 15 year old. If she keeps getting cuter every day we'll be in big trouble in a year. Hey Rob, you ready?



She loves lemon cake mix and has expressed curiosity about Red Velvet cake. Even though I'm half southern, you wouldn't know if by the lack of Red Velvet cake in our diet. The obvious choice for a brand new freshman on her birthday...Kamiakin cupcakes.




I hope you wished for a great year. Love you babe.

2 comments:

  1. Little Autumn is 15! I remember picking her up from Kindergarten. Love you Autumn, you're the sweetest girl ever. And the cutest! **HAPPY BIRTHDAY!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...You and Autumn look so much alike. That picture looks like a 90's version of Autumn.

    You are such a good Mom. But you certainly don't look old enough to have a 15 year old....where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete