Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Better late than never

Once upon a time 3 of my 5 siblings and I decided to have babies within 4 months of each other. Grandma and Grandpa were all excited planning for when they would get off their mission and be able to get those four 2 year olds together. Well, life happened, plans changed, people moved and time flew. Sept. 20 we finally got all four of the cousins together in the same place at the same time. These are the first grandkids on my side of the family have a cousin the same age. They had a great time - 6 years late - running around getting aquainted . Siri has heard all her life about all the cousins being born at the same time but I don't think she believed the stories till now.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when they were all born. Boy, wasn't that like, yesterday?

    ReplyDelete